Front Desk Receptionist
We need a shining star to greet customers and employees with a smile!
Effectively handle a multi-line phone system, direct calls appropriately, and greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner
Assist our Accounts Payable department with data entry and uploading files to our SharePoint and Laserfiche sites.
Sort incoming mail, prepare outgoing mail, and receive incoming deliveries
Be our FedEx guru with a thorough understanding of both domestic and international shipments
Answer consumer product questions or forward calls to the correct department
Reliable, punctual, detail oriented, and able to multi-task
Possess excellent customer service skills and willingness to go the extra mile
Required Experience & Skills:
• High school education, some college preferred
• 3 years front desk experience answering multi-line phones
• Proficient in MS Office - Excel, Outlook, and Word
• Ability to work independently
• Experience with SharePoint and/or Laserfiche a plus
• Hours are M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
We provide company paid medical and dental insurance for the employee. Our other benefits include: parking/commuting allowance, health club reimbursement, life insurance, 401K matching, vacation, personal days, and holidays.